Randstad is working with a very well established Market Research organisation based in the Oxford area who are looking for an experienced Market Researcher who can assist and drive the market research - Consumer Insights. This role can be based working from home.
The main purpose of the Market Research Manager will be to manage a team responsible for ensuring the highest quality consumer data is collected on studies through consultation with the client, the account team, and the appropriate Operations departments.
Other duties and responsibilities:
* Be the lead Client Success contact on all clients
* Manage the project with end to end responsibility
* Ensure engagement with all functions
* Liaise between the client, the account team, and the appropriate Operations departments to execute study and solve specific study problems
* Review proposals to ensure accurate field specifications are given to the department
* Prepare the costing business case for each request for proposal from client, makes sure the business metrics are met
* Consult with clients and Account Director to clarify learning objectives and design concept stimulus, questionnaires, etc.
* Ensure projects meet project standards, e.g., interview length, question sequence, comprehensive questions with appropriate scales and responses that will produce actionable and top quality data
* Manage the project with end to end responsibility and ensure there is engagement with all functions
* Attend client market research presentations / meetings / consultations when required
Skills and experience required:
* Proven experience working in a similar, Market Researcher / Market Research Analyst - Consumer Insights type role
* Experience in a related field - market research
* Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and Google tools
* Attention to detail
* Leadership and client service skills
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.