I have been given the pleasure of recruiting for a Communications Manager within an organisation who celebrate their staff and treat them as their most important asset. My client is an ethical and reputable employer and is seeking a likeminded candidate to join the team. This is a rare opportunity to join a busy team in a growing business services organisation.
Reporting to the Head of Communications as a second in command, the key responsibility of this role is to create and disseminate collateral and campaigns to connect and inform colleagues during a period of key business growth. This includes email campaigns, the continuous development and updating of a new company intranet and newsfeeds and the development of content for an employee-facing app platform.
This role will also help manage PR and media supplier relationships, and other appropriate third parties. There will be many opportunities to guide best practice and take ownership of internal and external channels and also regularly support business improvement projects that drive process or social responsibility priorities.
The communications function crosses a myriad of projects and functions, providing experience and insight that you do not often get in similar organisations. Ideal for a proactive communications professional, looking to develop a profile for themselves and contribute to wider business goals during an exciting phase of growth.
You will be joining a team whose ethos includes transparency and honesty and is led by a person who demonstrates how valuable communications is for the business. Agile working is offered with this role but you will be expected to go on site twice a week or when the need arises.Required Skills and Experience
- Confident self-starter with ability to work with a range of senior stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Competent IT user (Office applications and Office365 strongly preferred)
- Experience managing website content and CMS (Wordpress strongly preferred)
- Experience working with CRM systems (Salesforce and Pardot strongly preferred)
- Experience with Adobe design suites, especially InDesign
- At least 12 months' experience in a similar role at executive level or higher
- PR and media experience at manager level
- Experience in Office 365 and Sharepoint intranet - manging content or implementation would be highly advantageous
If you are resilient and adaptable to change, a creative problem solver and ambitious to add value to an organisation then this could be the role for you. If you would like to learn more about this incredible opportunity and prospects with the company, please get in touch with Alexandra Brown.