We are looking for aTeam Leader - Mental Health Support who will be responsible for providing excellent support to a dispersed visiting support service across Brixton, Stockwell and Clapham areas. In return we can offer a competitive salary of £32,474 per annum.
Our Team Leader - Mental Health Support
will be responsible for leading, motivating and managing a team of 6 support workers and 1.5 peer workers. You will ensure excellent and effective services, a co-productive approach to work collaboratively with our customers, ensuring a recovery focused, trauma and psychologically informed, motivational interviewing, harm reduction and strengths-based approach to how we provide support.We are looking for a Team Leader - Mental Health Supportwho:
Benefits of becoming our Team Leader - Mental Health Support:
- Has experience of effectively managing staff through regular meetings and holding them to account, nurturing staff to meet the requirements of their job role.
- Has knowledge of best practice in mental health in supporting our customers including the recovery approach and trauma informed approach.
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Up to 4% pension contribution matched 1:1
- Flexible benefits of 1% of salary with a minimum of £300
- Spot Bonus & Long Service awards
- Paid Induction Training and support to complete the Care Certificate (if required for the role)
- Paid DBS (roles that require enhanced checks will include both the child and adult barring checks)
- Paid Mileage at 45p per mile (as applicable)
5pm, Wednesday 29th September 2021If you feel have the skills and experience to become our Team Leader - Mental Health Support, please click 'apply' now! The post covers a dispersed visiting support service across Lambeth, and a specialist 24 hour dual diagnosis (MH and substance use service) also located in Lambeth.
We encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities and industries, and are committed to having a team that is made up of diverse skills, experiences and abilities. We actively encourage BAME, LGBTQ+ and disabled applicants and value the positive impact that difference has on our teams. We are committed to equality and diversity within our workforce and all opportunities provided by The Peabody Group.