Clipper Logistics is one of the leading retail fulfilment businesses in the UK. With ability and agility at our core, our cutting edge operations allows us to provide world class customer service to brands such as John Lewis, River Island, SuperDry and The NHS.
We have currently multiple new Team Leader roles, working with a great team out our Peterborough site, supporting a major retailer. We have various shift patterns available (Please see at the bottom of this advert)Key Accountabilities of the role:
- Manage an area of the operation, ensuring all operational targets are achieved in an effective manner to timescale, ensuring customer deadlines are met and that the relevant Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) are achieved and reported to Senior Managers, colleagues and customers at the end of every shift
- Plan, manage and adjust staffing levels to meet operational requirements.
- Ensure there is an appropriate level of Company knowledge to perform tasks in an effective and efficient manner.
- To ensure all staff follow Safe Working Practices and Health and Safety.
- Ensure all staff are trained to carry out duties to the required level.
- Ensure you lead by example for adherence to the Clipper Code of Conduct and rules and Procedures.
- To make sure all direct reports and agency staff are on time and presentable.
- Ensure all documentation is dealt with accordingly,
- Resolve low level employee relations issues.
Shift Pattern -
- Experience of managing and leading a team.
- Good organisational skills
- Experience of handling low level employee relation issues
- Good interpersonal, leadership, motivation, and planning skills
- Good communicator - verbal and written
- Knowledge of health & Safety requirements
- Computer literate, and able to demonstrate good working knowledge of MS Office packages
- Self -motivated, starter-finisher, ability to prioritise work loads
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Ability to embrace change and adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Working 5 from 7, some weekends on a Rota basis, both Day Shifts & Nights Shifts available.