Shopper Insight Research ManagerRetail/FMCG/Grocery Daily Rate Contract - 12 months
Retail, Insight, Solutions, FMCG, Grocery, Consumer Goods
Do you have experience unlocking growth for retailers and suppliers in the consumer goods industry through your research? Your main task is to help their clients make more informed business decisions, delivering growth for the future. You'll do this by designing, developing and delivering high quality ad-hoc shopper research projects for consumer goods companies. We need to know you have experience of running in-depth interviews, hosting focus groups, moderating online communities, designing quant surveys etc. Responsibilities:
·Creation and delivery of projects to satisfy customer problems through shopper insight data.
·Design and execute profitable research solutions.Experience Required:
- Extensive experience of, and passion for, the consumer goods industry
- Previous experience in research & insight roles.
- Experience from a consumer led industry: Grocery/Retail/FMCG/Utilities/Media etc
- Understanding of research and insight methodologies and application.
- You must have extensive Quantitative & Qualitative research experience.
- Understanding of the commercial interface between retailers & manufacturers
- Able to create profitable insight products and solutions
- Credible at senior management level with influencing capability and good presentation skills
This is an urgent daily rate contract for 12 months.
It will likely be for 3- 4 days per week with flexible working offered. Mixture of Remote W.F.H and some days in the office which is near Watford.
Rate is dependant on experience - £350 - £400 p/day
Please send your CV for immediate consideration
Shopper insight, shopper behaviour, research, grocery, retail, consumer