Are you a passionate and dedicated Media Teacher looking for a new role immediately?
REED Nottingham FE are on the hunt for a motivated and inspiring Media Teacher to join them in supporting one of our fantastic College's in the West Midlands.
We are offering this temporary role on a (0.4 FTE = 16 Hours)
, starting from September to December, with the potential to be extended!
If you are a newly qualified Media teacher, or have any experience, we'd love to hear from you! In return, you will be working with an agency who genuinely cares and gives you every opportunity to be successful. We are driven to find you work that you enjoy.Benefits of working with REED Education:
When you work with REED Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits.We can provide you with:
A competitive salary
24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
The ability to sign up to our REED rewards, discount, and pension schemes
Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales!To be considered for the role, you will be/will have:
Duties will include (not limited to)
- A qualified teacher (QTS status);
- A newly qualified teaching status (NQT status)
- A honours degree or equivalent in a Media related discipline
- Experience of delivering well-planned teaching and learning experiences up to KS5.
- A sincere desire to see all pupils improve and strategies to ensure positive attainment;
- Effective class management with pupils at all levels;
- Tenacious attitude with a devotion to self-improvement;
- To teach Media Studies across Key Stages 3, 4 and 5.
- To mark and assess work regularly.
- To monitor student progress and set targets to ensure anticipated progress is achieved
- To work as part of a team, attend staff meetings and provide an input into the department development
- To work effectively with the English Department
- Patience and positivity with students, staff and parents.
- To follow the school's behaviour for learning policy