Engineering Team Leader - Food Manufacturing
£41,820 + 15% annual bonus
Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm (early Friday finish)
If you are a Engineering Team Leader looking for a move to a progressive company where you feel appreciated and have the autonomy to make a difference within a great and growing team this could be just for you...
I am currently supporting a well-established and very successful FMCG business based in North Yorkshire.
Role - To co-ordinate the resources of an Engineering shift team to service the operational engineering needs of the site on a day to day basis and deliver an effective planned maintenance schedule. To monitor team and machine performance to minimise downtime and ensure the delivery of a 1st class quality product in line with all Quality, H&S and operating standards and procedures.
- - Reduce Downtime
- - Improve Line Efficiencies
- - Reduce Waste
- - Control Parts Budget
- - Maintain Management of fixed costs
- - Develop shift engineering team through training and development
- - Act as a key point of contact for improvements around site
- Delivering on Targets.
- Relevant experience within a similar position previously.
- Fresh Produce Experience or Food/FMCG experience.
- Demonstrates a broad understanding of how a business operates and their role within. Makes quick decisions and makes recommendations on business issues based on experience and judgement.
- BTEC /C&G Level in an appropriate discipline and detailed knowledge of technical disciplines (415V - 3PH Electrical Systems, Electrical Control, Faultfinding, P.L.C. Controls, Pneumatics and Hydraulics).
- Be able to prioritise, plan and organise workloads whilst in a busy environment.
- Good communication and inter personnel skills.
- Team player.
If this Engineering Team Leader position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Joe Nichols for consideration.