- Based in Manchester
- £28,000 - £35,000 pa, dependant on experience
- Excellent Working Culture
- Flexible Working Options
- Additional Company Benefits
Our client is an award-winning digital marketing agency that is passionate about creating agile campaigns that deliver excellent results. With specialities in search (paid & organic), social media, content marketing, PR, and design & development, the business prides itself on exceeding its clients' expectations by working collaboratively with them to achieve maximum success. Due to their continued success, in spite of the pandemic, and their drive to become a stand-out premium marketing agency in an ever-changing digital world, they are now searching for an experienced SEO Consultant to join their growing team.THE OPPORTUNITY
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual experienced in SEO to join a growing Digital Marketing Agency. We are searching for a motivated and experienced individual with a minimum of 3 years' SEO and Account Management experience who is looking for an exciting new challenge. In this role, the successful candidate will take on a full 360 service role that will see them being responsible for the delivery of SEO campaigns and the management of multiple client accounts. You will be confident in the campaigns that you set out for your clients, will be focused on building successful long-lasting relationships, and will pride yourself on delivering excellent results.Your key responsibilities will include:
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Proactively managing a portfolio of client campaigns from a technical SEO perspective.
- Having a strong focus on deadlines and results, whilst maintaining a commercial and strategic overview of each campaign.
- Implementing and translating clients' needs and requirements to create unique and technical SEO strategies.
- Adapting campaigns to reflect search engine and algorithm updates and changes within the online marketing industry.
- Building strong long-lasting relationships delivering excellent levels of customer service.
- Obtaining a deep understanding of your clients' businesses, brands, sectors, competitors, and audiences.
- Creating and bringing fresh ideas into the SEO team and ensuring that you remain at the forefront of the very latest SEO standards.
- Assisting and contributing to the growth of not only client campaigns but also the wider business.
- A minimum of 3 years' demonstrable SEO experience, including the delivery of successful campaigns.
- The ability to manage multiple clients effectively and simultaneously.
- A strong analytical mind with the ability to interpret data and trends with meticulous attention to detail.
- You will posses a passion for SEO and be determined to deliver exceptional results.
- A strong team player with the ability to work collaboratively within other areas of the business.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written, with a strong emphasis on face-to-face and telephone communication.
- You should come across as confident and knowledgeable in SEO and the strategy you have set out for the client.
- The ability to manage your time effectively and ensure you set a manageable workload.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with strong SEO experience to join a growing team that is committed to the ongoing professional development of its employees. If you feel you are suitable, please apply today by submitting your CV today. Alternatively, to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Jonny McPartland directly on the number listed on our website: Marmion Recruitment.Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We'd like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly. With regards to the ongoing Coronavirus (Covid-19) situation, like all responsible businesses we are continuing to monitor the situation and to act in accordance with Government guidelines. Please note that whilst we are having to adapt our services, we continue to work closely with our employer and candidate clients to ensure that resourcing and job sourcing requirements continue to be met in line with our strict professional standards. In the interests of health and safety, we will continue to carry out all forthcoming interviews with our candidates via video interview until further notice.