A family-run branded clothing supplier is looking for an office-based Customer Account Manager to join their busy and friendly Customer Services Team based in Bristol.
Trading since 1952, they have a large customer base both locally and nationally - including several high-profile blue-chip clients. About the role
Your role as a Customer Account Manager is to ensure the delivery of exceptional standards of service to your accounts. You will be responsible for the management and development of your customer accounts, including delivery of products and services. Importance lies in building and maintaining strong, long-lasting B2B relationships with your customers. In addition, you'll:
- Ensure orders are despatched in line with our Service Level Agreements
- Identify areas for growth and implement appropriate strategies
- Serve as the key point of contact for any customer complaints within your accounts and act as the key driver in resolving these issues.
- Ensure good communication, internally and externally of customer expectations and our ability to achieve them
- Make commercial win-win decisions
- Provide accurate and timely information as needed
- Work to agreed deadlines
- Work with the customer and finance teams to ensure any late payment or potential bad debts are managed in the most appropriate manner
- Any other tasks as required within the customer account management area
The company seeks a driven, professional individual who demonstrates a strong ability to communicate and build relationships with others. The candidate must be confident, personable and self-motivated. Suitable candidates will have excellent verbal and written communication skills along with outstanding customer service skills. You must be highly organised and have the ability to calmly multi-task / juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining a sharp attention to detail and positive attitude.
If this sounds interesting please click APPLY
for immediate consideration.
Candidates with previous job titles and experience including; Client Account Manager, Sales Executive, Business Development Executive, Business Development Manager, Client Relationship Manager, Account Management, Customer Service Advisor and Customer Service Executive may also be considered.