LOOKING FOR A CHANGE? INDEPENDENT LIVING ALTERNATIVES MANAGED BY DISABLED PEOPLE SINCE 1989
Personal Care Assistants (PAs) enable disabled people to be in control of their lives. Your role is to enable the disabled person to do what they want to do, when they want to do it.
You don't need any experience to work as a Personal Assistant with Independent Living Alternatives, just an open mind and a willingness to learn new things
- Independent Living Alternatives is a user controlled organisation based in London - the Disabled people using the organisation control the services that we provide
- Salaries start from £10.85 per hour plus holiday and pension
- We have full-time and part-time work available across London with physically disabled people living independently in their own home
- You can choose when you work and when you don't work - you also decide if you want a flexible or fixed contract of employment and whether you work part-time or full-time
- We offer free online training for The Care Certificate, First Aid, Health and Safety and Being a Personal Assistant and you don't pay for your DBS
Apply now for a full vacancy list or call us for a chat about working with Independent Living Alternatives.Registered Charity: 802198.