School Nurse / First Aider RequiredLocation : AylesburyWorking Hours 0830-1630 Monday - Friday
Read are looking for a qualified first aider or medical professional who is able to have I will responsibility for the health services supplied within a local school. The right individual will be a strong part of the school community and be able to communicate well with people on all levels. In this role you will need to be able to cope with stressful and occasionally physically demanding situations and follow procedures that are in place. as the individual in charge of the first aid provision across the site you will need to ensure that you are able to have strong attention to detail and be able to administer good organisation and clerical skills to manage paperwork associated with role.The ideal candidate will need to hold the following skills and qualifications: -
REED will offer the Candidate
- In date First Aid at Work Qualification or higher
- Experience with using Office 365
- At least 2 years' experience in a care / first aid background
- Understanding of First aid procedures and requirements
Apply today and speak with a consultant to find out more information.
- Accrued Paid Holiday (can only be taken in Term Time) up to 28 days per annum
- Access to REED Benefits and Discounts
- Weekly Competitive Pay
- Umbrella and PSC working Available.