An exciting opportunity has arisen at an established national award-winning law firm who is seeking an experienced Paralegal with Residential and / or Real Estate Finance experience to join their growing team in London.
The successful candidate will be joining the firm's Real Estate Finance team in their growing London office. Your duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Drafting security documentation for checking by supervising fee earner.
- Making and receiving calls to clients and third parties involved in the transaction.
- Drafting mortgage reports under the supervision of your supervising fee earner.
- Responding promptly to requests for updates from clients, agents, brokers and introducers.
- Updating introducer / update portals where necessary.
- Ordering documents from HMLR.
- Ordering bankruptcy searches, priority searches and company searches.
- Drafting and submitting MR01's and applications to the Land Registry.
- Preparing files for completion.
- Dealing with files at completion stage, preparing outgoing TT forms for checking and preparing files to hand over to post completion.
- Undertaking Lawyer Checker and Legalinx searches.
- Ensuring that the case management system is fully up to date
- Undertaking any specific training when required to do so.
- Ensuring clients and introducers receive the best possible service at all time
- Relevant property experience in Residential and / or Real Estate Finance work
- Legal qualification desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office and Outlook
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Zoe Alexander for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful