A leading Investment Manager are seeking a Senior Compliance Advisory Manager to join their team in London to focus on Real Assets.
It is essential that the candidate has advisory experience within real assets, in respect of one or more asset classes such as private credit, infrastructure debt, property & liquid Investments, publicly traded bonds and REIT.
- Proactively advising, challenging, reviewing, training and supporting the business to enable it to understand its regulatory responsibilities and to comply with regulation, delivering first class conduct risk mitigation and maximum business benefits
- Looking ahead to and analysing emerging and developing regulation in order to be able to support business stakeholders in understanding direct and indirect impacts of this and to plan and implement required changes in a timely manner in order to stay compliant
- Developing close working relationships with business stakeholders within asset class or business area for which responsible, making extensive use of communication skills and personal expertise to achieve required outcomes and to effectively perform all identified value add activities, both operationally and commercially
- Ensuring that Compliance policies and procedures are drafted, reviewed and updated in a timely manner and proactively participate in the production of regular Compliance & Conduct Advisory internal communication materials in order to support business awareness and understanding
- Significant exposure to direct investment management across asset classes (minimum 5 years). Comprehensive understanding of the end-to-end investment process
- Detailed understanding of global Regulation and of Compliance and Conduct Risk within an investment management environment
Please note the requirements of this role. If you are a good match then please apply through the link or get in touch for more information - firstname.lastname@example.org.