Extra Personnel are recruiting on behalf of our manufacturing client based in Accrington for the position of Production Manager.
This is a business experiencing rapid growth.
Requirements of a Production Manager
· Time served engineering apprenticeship
· Strong understanding of mechanical engineering, minimum 10 years experience
· Must be able to read and digest technical drawings
· Show career progression from the shop floor to production management level, within a sub contract manufacturing/ Engineering environment.
· The position will involve managing the day-to-day production loading, managing capacity, and achieving monthly sales targets, while ensuring that the fitters and assembly engineers under you are driven
· You must be able to see the big picture as well as the finer details, as your work is across the spectrum. You will deal in small daily matters, as well as larger aims and setting goals. A systematic organised approach to work is vital.
· Working closely with our design engineers and purchasing team, to ensure the manufacturing process is seamless from start to finish
· Brilliant communication and interpersonal skills, for dealing with many types of people at all levels in a direct diplomatic way, are essential. An understanding of customer/client requirements is also necessary.
· Strong leadership skills, including effective time management, prioritising and delegation, are required. You must be able to lead, coach, inspire, support and motivate your team, and always seeking to improve best practice.
Details of Production Manager:
- Salary - 30k per year
- Location - Accrington
- Duration - Permanent
If you are interested in the above role as Production Manager please click apply
Extra Personnel do NOT
charge any fees for our services.
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.