360 Recruitment are a specialist IT recruiter, currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity to join one of the UK's leading Managed Service Providers as a Senior IT Account Manager, selling Full IT Support, Cloud, Unified Communications, Security & Compliance and Network & Infrastructure technologies.Role:
Senior IT Account Manager
Basic Salary ranging from £35,000 - £60,000 dependant on experience
+ Very generous £60,000 commission plan, dependent upon performance.
+ Uncapped Commission
+ Company Pension.
+ Life Assurance.
+ Health Cover.
+ 33 days holiday.Location:
Remote role (Home Based)
With travel to clients site and company sites for meetingsType:
Permanent - Full-time
We are recruiting a Senior IT Account Manager.
Our client offers a full spectrum of managed IT products including full IT support, Unified Communications, Cloud Infrastructure, Security & Compliance, and Network & Infrastructure. With further plans for expansion and their genuine desire and commitment to help their colleagues maximise their full potential.The purpose of the Senior IT Account Manager Responsibilities:
Skills and Experience:
- Growing and developing a defined list of customers alongside new client acquisition
- Developing new business related to full IT support, Unified Communications, Cloud Infrastructure, Security & Compliance, and Network & Infrastructure
- Retention of existing revenues whilst securing additional business to meet sales targets
- Identifying, qualifying and quantifying customers business requirements and aligning these with solutions
- Developing and progressing pipeline activities across all solutions to secure new orders and contract renewals, underpinning the achievement of KPI's and sales targets
- Experience of applying account and campaign planning methodologies to achieve continuous revenue growth
- Experienced IT Account Manager with a MSP background
- Solution experience in IT Managed Services or Cloud Services or Cyber Security Services
- Excellent communication skills
- Articulate IT solutions at multiple levels
- Passion for technology
- Solving customers business needs
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Professional negotiation and influencing skills
- To work as part of a team and to share information
- Experience selling Microsoft IT solutions/ portfolio
If this sounds like the role for you then please make an application and a member of the team will be in contact immediately.