Financial Services division of a Global Automotive Manufacturer are looking for 2 Project Accountants team testers.
These roles are to support a large project focused on assisting in the creation, planning and execution of test scripts during testing due to the current stage of the programme. The ideal person will be a Project Accountant with a Finance/Systems Analyst background. You will have developed a key understanding of the core processes and the operation of the industry. Responsibilities:
- Support the Workstream Lead with the Test Plan for build and system test phases, along with associated test matrix and test cases
- Input into the Test Plan for UAT
- Support the creation of test cases for UAT with the support of the Test Manager/Analyst
- Assist in prioritisation of test cases
- Professional Accounting qualification ( ACCA, ACA,CIMA) preferred
- Business Transaction Accounting.
- Ideally CAT testing and financial services background
A brilliant opportunity to join a progressive automotive organisation that is experiencing continued success. This role is inside IR35 and is payable via a day rate of £450-£500 per day via an umbrella organisation.