Senior Marketing Executive
£30,000 -£35,000 + Bonus scheme
Who are Niyaa People?
We set up in 2008 with the vision and ambition to become a leading Recruitment Consultancy in the Built Environment. We're based in central Birmingham in our fabulous newly refurbished office and even during the current worldwide pandemic, we're still recruiting for the right people to join our work family, including a new Senior Marketing Executive.
The Senior Marketing Executive will have full ownership for creating, developing and delivering marketing plans and activities to drive how we engage our candidates and clients and continue to set ourselves apart as an expert recruitment business. This is a key role for the organisation that will help shape the future strategy for the business and how it grows within its identified markets.
The Senior Marketing Executive key duties and responsibilities will include (but not limited too):
* Managing all paid and organic marketing activities/campaigns to both clients and candidates, ensuring delivery of all marketing campaigns in accordance with marketing calendars and targets
* Maintaining brand guidelines across all channels
* Manage the marketing budget effectively
* Devise and create marketing collateral for campaigns, monthly & weekly HTML newsletters, surveys, direct mail and managing reports and responses
* Managing company social media channels across LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook, creating regular content delivery by utilising scheduling tools.
The Ideal Senior Marketing Executive Will
* Have experience in either B2B or B2C marketing within a service-based industry
* Can create a marketing plan in line with business objectives and manage campaigns from concept to completion
* Have experience being solely responsible for a marketing division
* Able to create engaging, scroll stopping content, ideally with working knowledge of the Adobe CC and video editing software.
What you'll receive as the Senior Marketing Executive
* A salary in line with industry standards of £30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience
* This may be a solo marketing role, but that doesn't mean there isn't a progressive career path. This role comes with targets and promotional criteria.
* As a commercial function of the business, there are opportunities to get involved with the incentives that the recruitment consultants work towards. Marketing have previously been to Dubai!
* The opportunity to work alongside the senior management team to make suggestions and recommendations to aid the progression of the business
* You will also receive unrivalled support, training and mentoring by our external Marketing Director on a monthly basis who has worked for a range of recognised brands