Staffing Professionals are seeking a Healthcare Assistant for an exciting opportunity to work within the men's health sector.
The role will consist of 5 days a week, on site close to Harley Street, delivering medical treatments to patients and in particular low-intensity shockwave therapy for erectile dysfunction.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a Healthcare Assistant to branch out into a bright new sector, experience within men's health is not a requirement as comprehensive training will be given.
* Delivering medical treatments to patients and in particular low-intensity shockwave therapy for erectile dysfunction.
* Assisting our doctors in the delivery of care to patients
* Assisting in scheduling and appointment co-ordination as well as handling payments
The ideal candidate should:
* Have a background in patient care
* Be fluent in English and has good interpersonal skills
* Be comfortable in working in a clinic involved in sexual medicine, delivering relevant treatments and discussing with patients' issues and their sexual health
* Be a self-starter and willing to take initiatives
* Some experience or demonstration of skills in sales would be desirable
Comprehensive training will be provided so prior experience in urology/men's health is not required but is considered a plus What we offer
Benefits of working though Staffing Professionals
* Weekly payroll
* Access to NHS Framework hospitals
* Access to Private hospitals
* 24 hours booking service with dedicated consultant and OnCall team
* Fastrack, streamlined and efficient compliance service
* Free mandatory training (via refund)
* Free DBS Certificate (via refund)