Fusion Consulting have an exciting opportunity for a Tax Assistant to join the team.
Location: Finchley N3
Salary: up to £30k depending on experience
Job Type: Full-time Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Due to explosive growth, Fusion Consulting are looking to recruit a Private Client Tax Assistant to look after its growing UK Compliance and Advisory Practice.
Fusion is a disruptive professional services group offering 360o advisory services to private clients and fast-growth businesses.
Now over 5 years old and employing over 25 staff, we deliver value by harnessing our experience in practice and industry fused with our dynamic and entrepreneurial approach.
At Fusion we believe in Total Client Satisfaction. It is at the heart of everything we do.
Tax Assistant - The Role:
To assist the Fusion Tax Practice which comprises of UK private client service provision to several clients around the globe.
We are looking for a Tax Assistant who is ideally ATT qualified. The role offers variety, autonomy, and the opportunity to work with an incredibly broad range of clients.
Our business is geared towards providing Taxation services to a broad range of clients including expats, non-UK residents and to support High Net Worth clients, Entrepreneurs and Trusts through the life cycle of their business.
Tax Assistant - Key Responsibilities:
- Speaking with clients and prospects (over the phone) answering tax queries
- Assisting the wider tax team with tax return reviews from outsourcing company
- Assisting in preparation of written private client tax advice in report format to clients
- Assisting with the Management and preparation and submission of tax returns for a portfolio of clients, including reviewing tax returns
- Assisting with update of our internal CRMs and client portals of new enquiries
- Various ad hoc work as and when it arises
- As your role develops, we'll offer you scope to work in other areas, depending upon your progress
We'll also offer you the opportunity of future progression and development, including full study support towards your qualification
Tax Assistant - Desired Skills and Experience:
- ATT qualified or working towards with considerable work experience.
- 3-5 years private client experience
- Strong tax technical and practical expertise within the private client tax arena with demonstrable broad experience of the tax affairs of non-domiciled individuals, entrepreneurs and share schemes for small and medium-sized enterprises
- Aptitude for research and the ability to prepare complex written advice/calculations.
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal, be it face-face, email or in writing, and have an emotional intelligence in dealing with sensitive private client matters e.g. divorce cases, business partner disputes
- Some experience in identifying opportunities for business development on tax clients and across other service lines would be advantageous.
- Strong IT skills (notably Excel)
Tax Assistant - Benefits:
- 22-day holiday + public bank holidays
- Excellent training and development opportunities.
- Bonus scheme
Private medical insurance (after 1 years' service)
Hybrid working policy with 3 days in our North London office and 2 days working from home option.
Opportunity to join a rapidly expanding firm at a very exciting stage of growth
Tax Assistant - Equal Opportunities:
Fusion Consulting Ltd is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
To submit your CV for this exciting Tax Assistant opportunity, please press 'Apply' now