Senior Finance Business Partner
When registering to this job board you will be redirected to the online application form. Please ensure that this is completed in full in order that your application can be reviewed.
Senior Finance Business Partner
Salary - Competitive + Benefits
About Studio Retail Limited
Based in the north west of England, 20 miles north of Manchester, we provide a personal shopping service to over 2 million customers each year through our mobile App and the Studio & Ace websites.
Our expansive product range consists of over 60,000 products ranging from branded clothing & footwear, electrical products, household items, to gifts and greeting cards.
We employ over 1500 colleagues in a wide variety of roles, many of whom have seen their careers grow with us. We're currently undertaking a digital transformation program to deliver the best service to our customers and our colleagues and cement our position as the leading online value retailer in the UK.
About the Opportunity
As Studio Retail progresses through its digital transformation, this opportunity forms part of the wider organisational development of the Finance function.
Studio strives to put families at the heart of everything it does, offering them the best value on an aspirational range of products, with flexible payment methods. To deliver this to our customers, the pace is fast, and the working environment is dynamic. We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Senior Finance Business Partner to provide compliant and effective Finance Business partnering, leading and managing the development and delivery of value adding and fit for purpose functional financial planning, management, analysis and reporting, aligned to the overall financial strategy and functional objectives
As Senior Finance Business Partner you will be responsible for:
* Working as a member of the Finance team and with Functional leaders, providing financial subject matter expertise to deliver robust functional commercial and financial performance
* Providing and owning functional financial forecasting and tracking, ensuring that commercial benefits are realised and aligned to functional goals and objectives
* Ensuring adherence to financial regulatory and legislative standards and expectations
* Providing robust analytical and financial decision support and expertise
* Identifying and developing stakeholder relationships internally and externally that add value to the business in the short, medium and long term
Who are we looking for?
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual, keen to join a business going through significant transformation. The ideal candidate will be:
* Qualified Accountant
* Experience in preparing, analysing, and implementing accounting and reporting requirements
* Ability to plan and prioritise effectively to meet changing priorities and demands
* Ability to interpret P&L, balance sheet and cash flow data and information to highlight opportunities and minimise risk
* A proven track record in a complex business environment
* Proven ability to business partner and communicate with non-finance stakeholders effectively and articulately
* Proven track record in effective facilitation and communication at multiple levels
* Ability to influence and strategically partner
* Strong business acumen and analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to gather, analyse and present data
* Operations and commercial literacy
* Ability to organise multiple responsibilities and deliver results in an accurate and timely manner while adapting to changes in priorities.
* Ability to manage conflict and knows when to escalate
* Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines under pressure
* A self-starter with a strong sense of urgency and delivery skills
Why Studio Retail Limited?
We have many experienced colleagues who'll tell you they love working at Studio because of the people and the opportunities to develop. It's a fast-paced environment and the offices have a friendly and informal feel to them, no suits required to do a great job here!
Through the pandemic we have adopted home working, where possible but expect to return to the office as soon as is practical and safe. It is key, therefore, that you can get to and from our offices in Accrington and are happy to commute, should requirements ever necessitate.
We offer a great benefits package including flexible working hours and free parking and would love to hear from you if you think we could be the right company for you.