Jackson Hogg Supply Chain division are delighted to be exclusively partnering with a leading manufacturing organisation in Stockton-On-Tees on the appointment of a Customer Account/Logistics Coordinator to join their established team.
This role is full-time, initially working on a 12 month fixed term contract basis. The working hours are either 07:00-15:00 or 08:00-16:00 and can offer a mixture of office working and homeworking.
The salary on offer is £25,000 per annum.
* Liaising externally with customers, agents and distributors, hauliers, freight forwarders, third party logistic providers, customs and documentation agents, Chambers of Commerce, banks, government and other regulatory bodies.
* Liaising internally with all manufacturing and distribution sites, global sales force, corporate functions: e.g. Purchasing & Internal Audit.
* Pro-actively monitor order status on a regular basis
* Liaise with supply chain and commercial team to resolve deviations between order activity and the agreed customer forecast
* Work with logistics providers to schedule transportation to support the agreed delivery dates to customers
* Manage inventories in regional warehouses from purchase order creations, stock movements, intercompany invoicing and customer order management
* Timely processing of corrective debit and credit notes
* Responsible for completing month-end activities such as signing off consignment declarations and performing the system transactions
* You must be available for a 12 month fixed term contract role
* Logistics and supply chain experience
* Strong customer service skills
This is an urgent requirement so early application is highly recommended