We are currently seeking an experienced Accounts Administrator to join a reputable, family-run SME based in Bradley Stoke, Bristol. This role will suit a candidate with an eye for detail and the ability to work accurately. This is more than just your average role so we are really looking for someone who wants something a bit different! Not every day will be finance related, this role will also include office management and auditing so someone who wants to go the extra mile is key!
Key duties and responsibilities....
* Reporting to FD and working closely with Project Managers
* Daily bank reconciliation, postings for contractor and supplier payments and other third party payments
* Processing purchase invoices and ensuring all supplier/sub-contractor queries are being dealt with
* Scheduling suppliers/sub-contractors payments and preparing monthly cash outflows forecast
* Raising sales invoices/applications to contractors in accordance with the agreed payment terms
* Assisting with month end close, calculating Work in Progress, Prepaid and Accrued Income, Prepaid and Accrued expenses
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, attributes and qualifications...
* Strong organisational skills and attention to details
* Excellent numeracy skills
* Previous experience using Xero is advantageous but not essential
* Experience working to tight deadlines
* Experience in the use of excel
* Experience in accounts in the construction industry (not imperative but useful)
Hours: 8am-4pm 5 days per week ( An option for part time work can be considered)
* Salary range £20,000-£25,000 per annum
* Holidays - 22 days holiday + bank holidays