Our client, a market leading employer of choice, currently undergoing an exciting period of change and innovation, is looking to source a credible and confident FP&A Manager to join its talented team.
The role has come about as a result of an internal move, reflecting the highly progressive and developmental focus of the business. They operate a fun, flexible and fast-paced culture, also offering a high proportion of remote working (likely only 1 or 2 days in the office).
Main duties include:
* Regular reporting of actual financial performance and other balance scorecard measures to senior stakeholders
* Working with shared service team to ensure oversight of financial reporting
* Working with Leadership team to manage the support centre cost base
* Enhancing reporting and forecasting efficiency through collaboration across the teams
* Preparing analysis and provide insight to address stakeholders ad hoc queries
Key skills & experience required:
* ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
* Strong reporting and forecasting skills
* Exposure to management accounting and preparing board packs
* Excellent communication, can present to all stakeholders
* Strong influencing skills, allowing you to steer decision making when necessary
* Proactive, inquisitive mind set
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly regarded organisation that can offer plenty of future progression across the various teams in line with your own professional goals.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration