Travail Education are a local education recruitment agency with over 20 years combined experience within the recruitment industry. Over the years we have formed a vast array of strong working relationships and have secured preferred supplier status with Secondary Schools/Academies throughout the county and as such we are looking to increase our bank of Female PE Teachers who are willing to work on a day to day, short/long term or permanent basis.
To be considered you should be a qualified Female PE Teacher with QTS, applications are not only welcome from Newly Qualified Female PE Teachers but experienced Female PE Teachers are also welcome to apply.
To be considered you should hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a recognised Teaching qualification such as a PGCE, Bachelor of Education, GTP, Certificate in Education etc. Overseas Trained Female PE Teachers (OTT) will also be considered but it's highly desirable that you have Qualified Teacher Status for the UK and are familiar with the UK Curriculum.
All Female PE Teachers who register with Travail Education will have 2 years professional references taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed and be part of the DBS Update Service, you will be required to attend a face to face registration and you must provide details of the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained.All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks in line with our safeguarding procedures.
The key benefits for working with Travail Education are:
* A variety of daily and long term PE Teaching positions to suit your needs.
* We work on the philosophy "Local PE Teachers for Local Schools".
* Competitive rates of pay - AWR Compliant.
* Your own highly experienced, dedicated Secondary consultant.
* 7 days a week access to your consultant via phone and email.
* No need to worry about time sheets, we manage that on your behalf.
* £75 recommend a friend referral scheme.
* You get the opportunity to work with a friendly and supportive, award winning agency.
Travail Education are preferred suppliers to the David Ross Education Trust and are approved suppliers on the Education Framework for the supply of temporary staff in Educational Establishments.
Travail Education are acting as an Employment Business in this instance