Hays Education are currently seeking a Drama Teacher to work at a school in Folkestone on a supply basis. The role starts asap and will run on until end of Winter Term.
Your new company
This Good rated Secondary has a friendly supportive atmosphere for both staff and students.
Your new role
Teaching Drama lessons, providing good quality lessons and assignments with effective and helpful marking to help students improve. Starting asap until end for Winter Term and is for 4 days a week.
What you'll need to succeed
* Good behaviour management
* QTS preferred
* Adaptability & flexibility
* Strong subject knowledge
* The ability to interact with pupils to impact on the teaching and learning
What you'll get in return
* Competitive rates of pay
* Timetable to suit your requirements
* Free CPD offered
* Recognised holder of the DfE Quality Mark
* Refer a Friend scheme - Qualify for vouchers worth up to £250 every time you recommend a teacher
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.