Location: London, SW9 6NH
Salary: £20 - 21k per year
Contract: Fixed Term
Hours: 8am-6pm Monday to Friday
We are a small friendly 35 place nursery caring for children aged 1 year to 5 years.
We Care Child Care Ltd has operated for 13 years and has had 3 Ofsted inspections rating good!
Our aim is to form good relationships with parents/carers so that information regarding their children (be it developmental, social or health related) can be exchanged easily and comfortably by staff and parents/carers.
Nursery Practitioner - The Role:
The successful candidates will contribute to a high standard of quality within the nursery, including practice, environment and resources to meet the requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
* Prepare and supervise activities, and support children at all times
* Ensure that equality of access and opportunity is provided to all children, parents, staff and visitors
* Maintain a positive attitude at all times with children, parents, colleagues and visitors
* Adhere to all health and safety policies and procedures and undertake a shared responsibility for cleanliness and health and safety throughout the nursery
* To keep records of your key children's development and learning journeys and share with parents, carers and other key adults in the child's life.
* To support nursery assistants, students and volunteers
* Undertake any other duties as reasonably requested by line manager
Nursery Practitioner - What We Need from You:
In order to be considered for this role you will have a minimum Level 3 Early Years Childcare qualification with experience of working within the baby room.
In addition to this you will also:
* Demonstrate Strong communication skills both written and verbal
* Have a good working knowledge of child protection and safeguarding procedures
* Have experience of the EYFS and using it within a nursery setting
* Be enthusiastic, passionate and full of ideas to encourage learning and development
What we offer you:
* 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays paid
* Future career progression
* Certified Training
* Free Meals
* Company pension
* Good Transport Links
If you feel you have the skills and experience to be successful within this role, click on APPLY now forwarding an up-to-date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
No agencies please