What's on offer:
As well as the opportunity to work as part of an exciting, growing company, our client offers you the chance to play an integral part in a dynamic, focussed and
productive team, offering a competitive salary based on your experience.
You'll be provided with all the equipment you'll need to perform your job effectively, as
well as encouragement and support to acquire new skills or brush up on existing
ones in the form of access to materials and time to study.
Who we're looking for:
We're looking for a Paid Media Specialist with 2+ years experience with a working
knowledge of the advertising opportunities on Google, Facebook, Instagram and
As a Senior PPC Executive you will:
• Build and optimise paid campaigns across various platforms such as Google Ads,
Facebook, Instagram & other platforms
• Take an analytical approach to analyse what's working, what isn't, and continually
test new ideas to achieve the best results for clients based on key performance
• Create engaging ad copy, target relevant audiences and analyse keywords to
ensure that KPIs are met.
• Working closely with the creative team to produce best-in-class content
(display / remarketing ads, video, landing pages) to meet KPIs.
• Support the marketing department planning, implementation and optimisation of
wider marketing campaigns to maximise overall client performance.
• Set up conversion goals to track performance using Google Tag Manager and
• Set up the relevant code to improve campaign performance, including
remarketing and Facebook Pixel code.
• Regularly assess and report on the performance of marketing campaigns and
providing recommendations for improvement.
• 2+ Years experience with Google Ads (mandatory)
• A working understanding of Google Analytics (mandatory) and Google Tag
• Experience with Facebook & Instagram Ads (preferred)
• Experience with Bing Ads (preferred)