FLT Training Advisors
Qualified RTITB Instructor (FLT and Pallet) and Warehousing Training Advisors WANTED - Manchester, Rochdale
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR COMPELLING STORY?
"n-ergy's core values and what it stands for are why I wanted to join this company. I work with a great team of people with a vast array of knowledge and experience who are like an extended family. I am supported and encouraged daily to stretch myself and to further my career in the training sector."
Written by a n-ergy Vocational Assessor.
n-ergy are looking to recruit an experienced RTITB accredited Instructor with warehousing experience. Is this you?
To be considered for this exciting role, working in a prison establishments, the occupational areas of competency we require are as follows:
* Warehousing & Storage
* FLT and Pallet Truck
Rewarding and exciting opportunities have arisen for enthusiastic, self-motivated and target-focused individuals with a passion to provide people in custody with a second chance.
Full-time, Hours of work 34.5 per week - Monday to Thursday (No Friday working!)
If you want to make a difference and are interested in providing individuals with a second chance, please read on.
Who is n-ergy?
An established award-winning specialist training provider, with twelve years of demonstrable success of providing high impact and engaging vocational training and employment support programmes, within prisons UK-wide. n-ergy is a small in size though large in stature, morally ethical training provider with a big personality. We are quality driven, with an excellent track record and world-class systems.
Who, and what, are we are looking for?
* RTITB Instructor - FLT Counterbalance and Pedestrian Pallet Truck
* Experienced within warehousing and logistics
* AQA, TAQA or A1 qualified Assessors with a keen interest to work in offender learning
* Individuals who hold quality as a paramount factor
* Individuals who are passionate about helping others to improve their lives
* Individuals who have assessed NVQs within the last six months
* Individuals who have proven experience of managing a caseload of at least 30 learners (at any one time) from enrolment through to completion
* Individuals who have proven experience of delivering tutorials/short courses
* Individuals who are results driven with a proven track record of achieving targets
* Outgoing and vibrant individuals with a big personality
* Individuals with strong time management skills and the ability to work under pressure
* Individuals who are team players and have a strong work ethic
* Resilient, open-minded, determined and proactive individuals
Please note all applicants will need a clean driving licence and be prepared to undergo prison security clearance.
What can we offer you?
* Competitive salary
* A varied and fast-paced role with excellent career opportunities
* Working for an organisation with an excellent reputation with all its stakeholder groups (partners, prison estate, learners and employers) and is ISO 9001 accredited
* A friendly and supportive working environment and culture
* 33 days holidays (25 days + bank holidays) per annum
* Incremental length of service loyalty benefits (commencing with a birthday day-off after completion of one year's service).
* Ongoing training, professional development and mentoring opportunities
* n-ergy Leadership & Management Programme (for potential leaders within the business)
* Regular company events e.g. teambuilding/communications days and social events.
n-ergy group ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Our company vision is "Developing individuals and organisations to unlock potential and transform lives."
If you are passionate about making a difference and share n-ergy's vision, you can apply to register your interest for the forthcoming opportunities, by sending your CV.
Please note, we will keep your details on file for six-months. Should you at any time wish your personal information to be deleted, please contact us.
All suitable candidates who are short-listed for interview will be contacted in due course