* A highly competitive starting salary with the opportunity to develop and grow your skills
* Weekly pay
* Up to £150 refer a friend Bonus!
* Employee Benefit scheme Including discounted gym membership, holidays and high street shopping. *
* Financial monthly incentives
* Free Uniform
* DBS Refund
* CPD - Free Training
* Digital Registration
* Pre-booked work available - both full time and part time, including weekends and nights.
At Kare Plus we are looking for enthusiastic and reliable Healthcare Assistants with a minimum of three months experience in the last five years, to join our expanding team.
As one of the nation's leading healthcare providers, Kare Plus is looking to hire and develop the very best workforce in the industry.
What you'll be doing:
As an experienced Healthcare Assistant, you will be responsible for maintaining a high standard of care for our customers in a range of settings, such as residential homes, nursing homes, hospitals and specialist units.
Assisting customers with a range of personal care tasks which will include supporting them with dressing, assisting with their meals throughout the day and managing their personal hygiene needs.
You will support our customers to maintain their dignity and independence in a way that fits not only their care needs, but also their personal preferences.
What we are looking for:
You will need some experience in a care environment as a Healthcare Assistant, with at least three months experience within the last five years.
Because we always put our customers first, you will need to have great communication skills both in interacting with those you are caring for and working with others involved in providing the care.
A real sense of pride in your work and the difference you can make to our customers and their loved ones.
You will need to be respectful and possess a highly compassionate nature that means you are willing to go above and beyond to deliver the best care possible.
Finally, you will give your best at all times and constantly represent yourself, our customers and the interests of Kare Plus at all times.
What else will you need to join our team?
You will need:
* 2 Professional references
* Previous experience working as a Healthcare Assistant
* Minimum of 3 months experience within the past 5 years
* Undergo an enhanced DBS Check
* Driving Licence & Vehicle (Not essential)
* Must be 18 and over
* Must be eligible to work in the UK
So, get in touch with the team today to find out more