Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as a Financial Analyst.
Fully remote working initially and then based in Paddington 2-3 days per week, responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
* Support the Business Partners with their Business unit forecasting.
* Preparation of regular and ad-hoc financial analysis supporting the Budget update and planning processes.
* Monthly sales forecasting updates including analysis of actuals vs plan.
* Financial analysis: identify value drivers and risks & opps, P&L development for budgeting and reforecasts.
* Compiling reports to assist the Business unit directors with their decision making.
* Entering forecast data into the planning systems.
* Drive business performance by advising colleagues regarding financial processes (e.g. planning, indirect procurement, order to cash, reporting, business cases etc.).
* Decision support: assure meaningful management reporting combined with proactive and strategic input to help drive performance.
* Responsible for Business partnering on opex Business units.
* Forecasting opex spend.
* Compiling & analysing reports to the business to provide insight on monthly opex spend, understand key movements vs benchmarks and provide meaningful commentary.
* Partnering & working closely with the with the Business Unit directors to understand their opex spend to enable quick decision making.
* Building and reviewing monthly summary financial overviews within finance and proactively providing this with key insights to respective stakeholders.
* Execute monthly financial review processes for the business and management units, analysing material plan vs. actual variances and expected year-to-go impacts.
* Supporting the UKIE Controller with all ad-hoc requests to support business needs and requirements where necessary.
* Minimum 2 years of experience in either Financial Planning / Finance/ Controlling preferred.
* Bachelor's degree preferred.
* Part qualified / newly qualified / ACCA / CIMA / ACA.
* High level of attention to detail whilst retaining perspective of the Big Picture.
* Ability to communicate technical information to non-finance stake holders effectively at all levels.
* Ability to prioritise work and ensure focus is given to the key value add activities.
* Challenges way of working and looks for continuous improvement.
* Works collaboratively.
* Well organised and able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
* Intermediate Excel skills (V_LOOK UP, SUMIF etc.).
* Strong analytical and quantitative thinking.
To be considered for this position please apply below