Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
VPss are currently looking for a Fantastic, stand out Brand Manager to work for an award-winning marketing team based near Ipswich for a well-known consumer brand. My client has a great reputation throughout the sector and their market leading products can be seen in all the major retailers both in the UK and internationally.
The Brand Manager Role:
* To operate as Brand champion across the entire product range
* Development of long-term global brand strategy
* Working with the commercial team to drive brand growth across portfolio areas of responsibility, in conjunction with colleagues across multiple disciplines.
* Monitor and report on brand performance through analysis of market data and sales data and recommend remedial action as required. Ensure marketing budget delivery against plan.
* To support the Brand Director in the annual brand planning process across areas of responsibility.
* Lead and implement key workstreams from the consumer brand plan, ensuring all activity is completed on time, to budget and is in line with the brand guidelines and brand positioning.
* To work in close partnership with sales, operations team and external agencies as appropriate to implement plans.
* Propose requirements for qualitative and quantitative research and write research briefs, analyse results and recommend course of action.
Brand Manager skills required:
* Experience in a Marketing role within a FMCG environment
* Strong track record in delivering results from marketing campaigns
* A strong team player with good experience of delivering ideas presentations to senior stakeholders
If you have 2 years' experience within a similar marketing role and you're looking for a new challenge, hit the apply button or make contact with Ian Baldry VPss who will be able to give you all the information you need on this exciting Brand Manager opportunity