Commercial Manager - Warrington (Hybrid Working) - 2 Years +
Full Time: 39 hrs per week
Provision of expert support to Customer Experience, Delivery Operations and Strategy Science Innovation teams to ensure robust commercial practises to help secure and deliver the right opportunities both within the UK and overseas. This expert advice will create value, maximise earnings to reinvest whilst safeguarding commercial interests to ensure business objectives are achieved through a fantastic end-to-end customer experience.
* Lead the development and implementation of commercial strategies with identified customer(s) / Focus Area(s) together with supporting the overall Commercial strategy to create value and safeguard commercial interests
* Negotiate robust commercial contracts
* Manage the commercial deal structure - risks and opportunities
* Develop underpinning cost and price models (KPIs, rebates etc)
* Ensure bids and sub-contract requirements are understood and underpinned as appropriate
* Ensure relevant sales contract requirements are flowed down the supply chain
* Ensure appropriate on contract & post contract support to secure contract changes in a timely manner and maximise earnings to reinvest
* Financial authority as defined by corporate governance
* Focus on contribution and cash conversion
Qualifications & Experience:
* Track record of successfully securing and managing complex, strategic, high value/risk commercial contracts.
* Successful track record of building internal/external relationships and ability to manage these stakeholders effectively.
* Excellent interpersonal skills - confidence, drive, challenge, influencing skills, communications.
* Very commercially focused with an understanding of the operations which impact a business and how risk is managed optimally for the sometimes opposing needs of the Business and Customers.
* Ability to work in a high pressure environment to demanding deadlines.
* Strong strategic thinking and leadership skills.
* Understanding of, and ability to critically appraise, estimates and programmes.
* Degree qualified or professional qualification in Procurement, Finance, Legal or related Professional Services discipline.
Commercial Manager - Warrington (Hybrid Working) - 2 Years