The Training Specialist, Americas is responsible for developing and providing training and support to ProPharma Group employees to facilitate the provision of high quality service throughout the organization. Training will include new employee training, ongoing staff training and may include some client training as part of train the trainer model. Support will include coordination and maintenance of training plan for new and existing employees.
Essential Functions Include:
* Develop curriculum, coordinate, maintain and facilitate onboarding and ongoing training for Business units. This includes technical skills, soft skills and telephone etiquette.
* Design and create training manuals, job aides, live/virtual and online learning modules, and course materials in collaboration with subject matter experts.
* Collaborate with business line Subject Matter Experts to review, update, and improve training materials as needed.
* Deliver training to employees using a variety of instructional techniques and modalities.
* Monitor trainee's training performance and assist in the evaluation of training programs.
* Assess training needs through surveys, interviews with employees, or consultations with managers or business line leaders. Continually review process and training to identify training gaps and needs.
* Develop train-the-trainer resources where appropriate to leverage internal SME's and scale learning throughout the organization.
* Consult with business lines to recommend improvements to training they deliver ensuring adult learning principles are applied.
* Monitor costs, schedule classes, maintain continuing education, set up systems and equipment, and coordinate enrollment.
* Maintain awareness of and ensure compliance with legal requirements and professional guidelines associated with the provision of medical information on behalf of the pharmaceutical industry.
* Maintain new employee training and continuing education process.
* Implement and maintain programs and processes to ensure all employee and client training is administered and tracked via training management system.
* Assist QA as required to administer controlled document training.
* Maintain onboarding and continuing education process, including implement and maintain programs and processes to ensure all employee and client training is administered and tracked via training management system; monthly ad hoc training reports; monitor and ensure all training materials and resource materials are added to appropriate ProPharma Group databases; gather and document training requirements and perform ongoing day-to-day tasks including coordination of training services and ad-hoc projects to meet business needs.
* Attend routine quality and/or client meetings for training purposes.
* Investigate to expeditiously address questions and resolve issues.
* Other duties as assigned