We are working with a leading provider of education & training in Greater Manchester to recruit for a Travel & Tourism Lecturer.
With world class facilities, an innovative approach to learning and links to some of the UKs most significant employers, students and lecturers are given a platform where they can achieve their full potential.
It is an exciting time to join this newly merged college and help them on their way to an 'Outstanding' Ofsted grade.
This role is based in Stockport, Cheshire, offering part-time hours and will run on a permanent basis, with the salary of £13,717.50 to £17,562 per annum pro rated (full-time equivalent: £27,435 - £35,124 per annum).
- Deliver Level 3 Travel & Tourism across modules using a diverse range of teaching and learning strategies including remote learning.
- Help enable learners to maximise their potential.
- Preparing interactive and engaging lessons.
- Identifying and analysing student needs.
- Demonstrating and overseeing experiments.
- Setting and grading assessments.
The Person & Qualifications:
- Has previous experience in similar job role.
- Has previously taught at this level.
- Ideally have a degree in a related subject area.
- Must hold a relevant teaching qualification.
- Must holds level 2/GCSE maths & English to grade C or equivalent.
- Have good organisational and planning skills.
- Willingness to provide outstanding support for learners.
- Ability to engage, motivate and inspire learners.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We're more than a recruitment agency - we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we've got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits - your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion