Social Media Manager
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Social Media Manager to join a global charity on their digital advocacy campaign team on a remote basis, with the ability to get into the London office when needed.
This is a 6 months fixed term contract - 35 hours per week.
This role is responsible for launching and driving forward an engaging digital advocacy campaign to build and mobilise an engaged and inspired movement of supporters. Working with research, communications, and advocacy teams you will lead the delivery and creation of an engaging programme of content to lobby for change.
You will need to be proactive in analysing trends, building relationships with key advocates and influencers and exploiting opportunities to amplify our message to decision-makers.
• Devise, launch and manage a creative and engaging digital advocacy campaign.
• Working with the Digital Communications Manager, create a strategic plan for the advocacy campaign to sit alongside the wider Digital Communications strategy
• Working with our research and advocacy team, generate and deliver a content plan to complement other social media content
• Undertake audience and platform research to determine a data and insight driven campaign.
• With the digital communications team, identify, form and maintain key relationships with advocates and influencers to drive the success of the advocacy campaign.
• Monitor, track, analyse and report on campaign performance
Knowledge and Skills
• Excellent communication skills; creating compelling and persuasive content for a range of audiences
• Excellent eye for design and working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop/ Suite or other image/ video editing tools, as well as content management systems.
• Excellent understanding of social media platforms and audience behaviour.
• Ability to forge effective stakeholder relationships globally, to influence effectively at all levels and work collaboratively with wider teams.
• Knowledge of a range of data analytics tools (including social media management tools and Google Analytics) and the ability to understand and translate data and analytics into successful digital strategies
The successful Social Media Manager will to be part of a dynamic team in making a difference. If you are interested in finding out more, please apply