Remedy Tutors are searching for dedicated SEN Primary Tutors to help our growing team in Enfield. We are looking for someone who is passionate, empathetic and has a real interest in progressing students' learning and ideally have experience working with students with SEN/PMLD disabilities.
This Primary Tutor position is the perfect role for someone looking for experience to support their future career working with children.
Typically, the students will have a diagnosis of Autism, and many will have additional complex needs/PMLD due to their physical disabilities as well.
If you have a minimum of 2 year's UK teaching experience we would like to hear from you!
The suitable candidate will have the following:
* 2 years teaching or tutoring experience in the UK
* Experience in a previous role would be ideal
* Passionate about the potential of every pupil
* Able to establish and maintain excellent working relationships with staff, pupils, and parents
* Qualified Primary Teacher/Tutor
* Strong background in SEN
* Enhanced DBS on the update service
* National Curriculum knowledge
* Educated to a post graduate degree level
* UK recognised teaching qualification i.e. PGCE
If you are interested in this position please apply to this advert with your updated CV. For further information, please contact Grace at Remedy Tutors