What We Do
At StackwisR, we believe in the power of data technology in transforming a generation. We focus on the end result by helping our learners to get their new jobs in the fastest growing technology world; helping them with their career progression; and assisting businesses and organizations to transform their teams in scale.
We believe that the future of work begins in the minds of those who develop themselves today. We partner with industry experts to build career paths that can outlast a generation. The combination of the most in-demand tools will help our learns to deliver successful projects from day one. With our learning platform, you will connect to the greatest opportunity in Tech - and contribute to shaping the future of work. Key Responsibilities
We are hiring an expert Trainer who can create a course on Customer Journey Analytics to join our very talented team! We are building a NEW platform that enables people and organizations to register for technology and domain training. The usability and overall user experience need to be highly tailored to making our participants as comfortable with the process and the information we provide.
We are looking for a person with strong domain skills along with a depth of industry experience who can lead by example.Key Skills & Attributes
Who You AreIf you are somebody who identifies with these attributes, abilities, and experiences, you're likely a great fit:
- Strong knowledge of Engagement & Retention, Customer Journey and Data Analysis.
- Practical experience of working on Customer Journey Analysis.
- Experience with creating training courses for face to face and/or remote training.
- Experience recording screencast videos.
- Can devote a minimum of 20 hours a week to this assignment.
- Passionate about sharing knowledge, teaching, delivering high-quality outcomes.
- Shared vision - you are inspired by our team charter and envision an opportunity to contribute to it
- Big picture thinking - you can make trade-offs on technical course outlines against business impact
- Experienced - have 6+ recent years of working on Customer Journey Analysis.
- Independent - find high-value things to do and do them; are not paralysed without guidance; can work without a project manager
- Collaborative - give and take criticism and praise well, work with your team as a whole
- Systems thinker - consider broad guided learning outlines
- Distributed - comfortable building long-distance relationships with distributed team members; are a proactive collaborator
- Communicator - are articulate; ok with meetings; write docs; have the heart of a teacher
- Explorative - try new things; track state of the art; is self-motivated to try new experiments
- You work well in a collaborative environment. You believe in your methods but keep an open mind, taking suggestions and feedback on board as well.