Here at The Gym Group we believe we are simply the best in our industry! Our amazing teams have skills, abilities and can-do attitudes that make this a great place to work!
We have strong, embedded values and an easy-going culture which ensures we put our people first. We pride ourselves on being fun, innovative, inclusive and engaging. We are now on the lookout for a Regional Manager
to join our team in the Bristol area.
So, what's stopping you? Apply today and come "Find your Fit" with us! What you need to know about us...
We're not like any other gym company; we are The Gym Group
, a place where you can #BeYouWithUs and perform to your absolute best. And we're successful; by membership we're the 2nd largest gym business in the UK and the 4th largest in Europe and have held the prestigious Investors in People Gold Award for 2 years!
We hire people with real passion, whose positivity and enthusiasm motivate and inspire those around them. We actively invest in our employees; it's so important to us that our people can thrive in our environment and can make the most of the flexibility and support we offer to all of our teams. We are proud of our people and our Gym Operations teams are phenomenal; you want to be a part of that, we know you do!What you need to know about the role...
As a Regional Manager with The Gym Group you will be a part of the senior operations team and will work alongside 12 other Regional Managers across the business. The Regional Manager's role is to lead their region to ensure the highest levels of performance and service are achieved. You will take accountability for maximising opportunities, ensuring best practice is shared and problems are quickly resolved. As a Regional Manager you need to be agile and act with pace, constantly seeking ways to make improvements to what we do and how we do it! Using our 4 pillars; you will drive your team to deliver on the KPIs they are accountable for (including Member satisfaction, team engagement, churn, EBITDA), support and empower our GMs to deliver our goals.
As our Regional Manager you will:
Let us tell you what we are looking for...
- Drive the highest levels of performance across your region through the successful deployment and embedding of our 4 pillars.
- Identify, develop and retain the best talent, putting people at the centre of all decisions.
- Create a culture of continuous improvement, providing a first-class member experience alongside TGG standards and extremely well-maintained facilities.
- Be accountable for ensuring all Health & Safety, people policies and processes are adhered to, creating a safe compliant gym.
- Manage all financial aspects of the region ensuring all targets are met and where possible exceeded delivered.
- Deliver successful new gym openings and ensure performance reaches optimum levels as quickly as possible
Our next Regional Manager will...
- Have a successful track record of multi-site management and leadership experience with full accountability for people, revenue, maximising commercial opportunities and cost management
- Have clear written and verbal communications skills
- Have sound commercial and numerical aptitude
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills and the ability to coach, develop and inspire the team
- Be self-starting with a successful track record of progressing in seniority and responsibility
- Demonstrate comfort in an environment requiring management of a variety of complex tasks and proactive development of their own value add within clearly defined boundaries
- Possess an open, honest and friendly style and an ability to influence colleagues
- Be well organised and structured and ensure ideas are developed and communicated
- Be the finest ambassador of The Gym and promote the Gym and it's teams in the best light
- Work and behave in line with The Gym's values and ensure your team live and breathe the values
- An undergraduate degree or relevant management qualification
- Customer facing experience in a service environment
- A personal interest in leisure/sports is always a positive
So, we've told you all about us and our amazing new opportunity; now it's your turn to hit 'Apply' and tell us about YOU, so you can come and #BEYOUWITHUS!