We believe that when passionate people are able to spend less time struggling with technology, they can spend more time on what matters-like teaching kids, running businesses, keeping airports safe, and connecting disaster victims with relief. That's the real power of simplicity. Cisco Meraki is the leader in cloud-managed IT, thanks to our creative, inclusive, fearless team that is driven to simplify technology so the world can simply work.
We want to continue our to grow, exceed our targets and build the best work environment possible where everyone has an equal opportunity to succeed. We are looking for diverse talent who will challenge the status quo and help push the team to the next level. Our team is a collaborative and highly successful team, but we are also ambitious and always looking to reach new heights. We offer excellent career progression and provide world class training and support to help you achieve your career goals. We are currently looking to add a German speaking Territory Account Manager to our team, covering Austria, and based out of our London office.
A TAM helps customers understand the value of our cloud-managed hardware solution and develops new and lasting relationships in a variety of accounts. We are a hardworking, ambitious, fast paced sales team; skilled at advancing deals through the sales cycle in collaboration with account teams, sales engineers and partners, and looking for accomplished people to join us. This is high-velocity role, focusing on small and mid-sized businesses. Organisational skills are key; handling a pipeline of up to 150 opportunities at once with deals that range in size from $5k to $500k+. Confidence and excellent communication skills are required for regular demos of Cisco Meraki technology via WebEx to end users and our partner organisation.You will:
- Run the entire sales process from prospecting to close
- Maintain accurate pipeline management and forecasting, meeting (and exceeding) quarterly sales targets
- Cultivate, grow and enable partners to successfully close Cisco Meraki business, traveling to territory when required
- Demonstrate Meraki technology using WebEx
- B2B full cycle sales experience in a revenue closing role with a consistent record of overachievement
- Business proficient in both English and German
- Highly effective communication skills
- BA/BS degree preferred, and technology sales experience is a plus
- Inventive - creative and hardworking
- Organised - on top of everything
- Positive - we bring solutions, not problems
- Passionate - we all love what we do
If this sound like you, we'd love to hear from you.
At Cisco Meraki, we're challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We're building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.