Tradewind are recruiting! Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant looking for work in Sheffield?
Tradewind is seeking a Teaching Assistant to work in a primary school in Sheffield on a part-time basis. The salary will range from £14,650 to £16,080 pro rata.
The school is based in a suburban area of North Sheffield. The school plays a key role in the local community and is home to a friendly and welcoming team of staff.
The successful Teaching Assistant will be required to work for 3 days a week on a part-time basis. The role will involve working with students on a 1:1 and small group basis. The students have a variety of SEN including Autism, so an ability to adapt to cater for varying needs is essential for this role. The role will predominantly be working with students within KS2.
The position is due to start ASAP.
Knowledge of the primary UK National Curriculum, Graduate, legal right to work in the UK, enhanced child DBS check.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Teaching Assistant in Sheffield. Or for more information about the role, contact Rachel Williams on (phone number removed) or
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer