Senior Salaried Care Assistant
Full-time hours at £23,000 per year
*£300 welcome bonus for all successful applicants before 24th December 2021. T&C's apply*
All Care are looking for an experienced full-time senior carer to join their Regional Support Team covering all areas such as Bognor Regis, Chichester, Bosham, Southborne and the surrounding areas.
As a Senior Carer, you will be responsible for caring for people with a wide range of needs as well as dispensing medication. This role will also give you the opportunity to use your management skills to ensure a high level of quality care is being delivered. We are looking for someone who is customer-focused, committed to delivering exceptional, high-quality care and has strong attention to detail. While it is not imperative that you have a Level 3 qualification in health and social care, you just need to be interested in working towards it.
If you're the kind of person who's determined to be your best in whatever you do and make a difference to individuals in the community then the All Care team would like to hear from you.
Pay: £23,000 per year. Mileage = 30p per mile.
Shifts: 7-2 and 4-10 pm shifts and every other weekend.
Some of your duties as part of the senior team will include being responsible for inducting in our new care team members along with settling in new Customers, reviews and care delivery.
Skills you should possess for the Senior Care Assistant role;
* Minimum 1-year experience is required
* Full drivers licence.
* Passion for making a difference to individuals in their own homes.
* Ability to prioritise workloads
* Reliable and flexible.
* You must have excellent communications skills and the ability to build relationships with those we support and those around them.
* Ability to be patient and keep calm under pressure.
* Hold NVQ L2-3 in Health and Social Care
* 28 days holiday (pro rata)
* Career development opportunities
* Contracted hours available
* Enhanced rates of pay for bank holidays
* Free uniforms
* Full training provided
* Paid mileage (30p per mile)