MRN is the most experienced and accomplished provider of decentralised clinical trials and site nurse support solutions across the globe.About the role...
As an Executive Director of Nurse Management at MRN,
you will be pivotal in leading and enabling the successful integration of all Nursing Groups and wider operational groups globally. Your role will be to lead, inspire and motivate a global team of Research Nurses and Directors, driving both performance and efficiencies whilst ensuring a culture of collaboration and quality.
The successful candidate will partner with the Quality Management team to support audits and inspections and continuously ensure clinical frameworks are adhered to. In addition, you will also lead Continuous Improvement projects across the Nursing Group in partnership with the CI function.Skills, Experience, and Qualifications...
We are looking for an experienced and talented leader who is flexible, adaptable, and capable of developing creative solutions. It is important that you have the ability to think strategically and globally and excited by the prospect of entering into an evolving and fast paced, commercial environment.It is essential you have the following:
Role based: Home Based in UK or US (Illinois) with travel to the office as needed.Contract type: Permanent/ Full TimeMRN are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer
- A degree level education, ideally science related, or equivalent by experienced
- Qualified/registered nurse in the UK or US, with significant post registration experience in research
- Experience working within the clinical trials arena is essential to include operational, regulatory and process.
- Previous leadership and line management experience is essential, ideally managing remote, clinical teams based across multiple locations and cultures
- Exposure and/or knowledge of decentralized or remote clinical trials is a strong advantage
We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity. Our aim is to work simultaneously to promote a more inclusive and safer environment for everyone, which attracts all candidates and portrays our commitment to celebrate and promote diversity.