Home Manager - Alloa, Clackmannanshire - Competitive Salary + Bonus
Caring Homes are looking to appoint an experienced Care Home Manager to lead the team at Beechwood Park.
Beechwood Park is located in the heart of the Sauchie area of Alloa, the home offers Nursing and Dementia care across five individual self-contained specialist care communities. With beautiful views of the large, landscaped gardens, the home has been organised to minimise symptoms of confusion or disorientation, allowing it to welcome clients with different types of dementia, including Alzheimer's disease and vascular dementia.
Caring Homes are an independent national network of residential, nursing and dementia homes providing person-centred care. Everything we do is directed by the needs of the individuals we care for and their families. By caring for the whole person and their unique personality, likes and interests, we create better bonds, more stimulating communities, safer environments, and better lives.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
· Registered Manager's experience in a nursing home
· Nurse Qualified - RGN or RMN with a current NMC Pin
· Management of all areas of the home including budgets and finance (P&L and EBITDA)
· Deliver exceptional standards of care
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary & Bonus Scheme
- Excellent Career Development
- Benefits Package to include high street discounts, pension scheme and many other offers.
- You will play a vital role in helping us in our determination to be one of the largest and well-respected independent providers of health and social care.
- We will provide you with a comprehensive induction programme to ensure that you will have an enjoyable introduction to our business, understand what we do and have an awareness of our policies, procedures and practices.
- We are committed to supporting and promoting the well-being of our colleagues and want everyone to be able to work well together in a pleasant working environment.
If this is a role that sounds of interest to you and you have the experience and skills required along with wanting to join a family-owned company and be part of a team that want to make a difference to our residents' lives, please get in touch by clicking 'APPLY' or contact Catherine on 07921310960 or email email@example.com