As a world-recognised centre of clinical excellence and research, Cleveland Clinic is expanding its global footprint to London in 2021. Through collaboration and learning, Cleveland Clinic London will combine the best of Cleveland Clinic with the best of UK Healthcare.
Cleveland Clinic London are currently recruiting for a Medical Records HIM Assistant, The successful candidate will be part of a team providing an effective and efficient Health Information Management service to the Organisation, The post holder will work with the Electronic Health Record (EHR) to ensure clinical information is accurate, complete, accessible and available to support patient care.
The HIM (Medical Record) Assistant will:
• Perform medical record handling functions
• To support and/or give guidance to other staff on health records management
• Actively participates in quality audits of the EHR to ensure documentation integrity;
• Coordinates health record corrections in conjunction with EHR Analysts
• Assists in the maintenance and distribution of various quality and performance reports to HIM leadership as per established process;
• Knowledge of hospital administrative processes or operational processes;
• Confident use of databases to interpret clinical data;
The post holder will be required to work across multiple hospital sites in line with service needs.
Education and Qualifications:
• General level of education to GCSE standard;
• Professional qualification in Health Records e.g. Certificate IHRIM or equivalent knowledge would be desirable but not essential;
• Working knowledge of basic anatomy and medical terminology;
• Working knowledge of Data Quality and Information Governance requirements.
"Cleveland Clinic London is committed to supporting the health and well-being of all caregivers with a comprehensive umbrella of services. As a CCL caregiver, you're committed to providing world-class care and service to our patients - and we're committed to providing world-class healthcare benefits for our caregivers and their families."
What we can offer you:
• 25 days Annual leave plus 8 days Bank holiday a year
• Auto-Enrolment of 5% pension ~ Cleveland contribute 10%
• Gym facilities located within our Admin Office Building at a discounted rate
• Seasonal Ticket Loans
• Private Medical Insurance
• Free Flu jabs and eye tests
If you feel you have the right skillset for this role, please apply directly with your CV today.