Offering temporary, fixed-term, and permanent opportunities.
· Highly Specialised Cardiac Physiologist within Echocardiography, fully capable of scanning and reporting TTE IP and OP scans independently.
· Availability to work for Xyla Diagnostics on a full-time basis.
· Full BSE or EACVI Accreditation.
· You are motivated and enthusiastic about the field of echocardiography and enjoy the idea of working for a private service provider.
· You are an exemplary role model to our customers on behalf of Xyla Diagnostics.
· You treat all staff, patients and family with dignity and respect always.
· You adhere to local and Xyla Diagnostics policies and procedures at all times and seek advice from Xyla whenever required.
· You actively participate in maintaining your own professional registration/accreditation, technical and clinical skills. Xyla support all permanent and fixed-term staff with further CPD opportunities and funding.
· You promote equality, value diversity, and challenge any bullying, harassment and discrimination within the workplace.
· You ensure that your key compliance documents and certificates are up-to-date at all times.
· You proactively and openly communicate and engage with all parties at all times.
· You competently carry out TTE investigations unsupervised, seeking second opinion advice from senior members of Xyla Diagnostics or the local customer when appropriate.
· You demonstrate proficiency and skill in echocardiographic techniques.
· You strive for clinical excellence within echocardiography, always adhering to the latest set of BSE/EACVI clinical guidelines and recommendations. You adhere to the BSE minimum dataset, and you use the BSE Guidelines for valve quantification and chamber quantification as a guidance tool.
· You take a proactive approach to minimising clinical risk to patients undergoing echo studies, and support Xyla Diagnostics and our Customers in the investigation and management of any related clinical incidents.
· You maintain all equipment, systems and facilities used to the necessary high standards as required.
· You are familiar, competent and confident on patient administration systems, reporting systems, modalities and PACS systems.
· BSc in Clinical Physiology (or equivalent degree)
· TTE Accreditation with BSE or EACVI
· Minimum 2 years NHS experience
· Clear understanding of computer systems
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Strong interpersonal skills and personal drive