About The Client
Broadlight Global is excited to be partnering with a technology provider at the peak of their field. Having operated for over 30 years they have an operating income of almost 50m.
Being a huge disruption within their field and having worked with some of the biggest bands on the planet, they are now expanding. At such a key point in the company's growth, they are making a strong investment within all digital functions.
About the role
As a Senior DevOps engineer, you will join a team responsible for the full product lifecycle. Working with developers, data engineers, and product owners from Build to production through to decommission.
So, what would some of your day to day include?
* Supporting several vital strategic programs and helping with insights.
* Monitoring services in production and dealing with failures through automation.
* Implementation of DevOps practices through all of IT and drives the modernisation forward.
* You'll have practical experience of DevOps/SRE.
* You will be an idea person. Wanting to be a key part of developing DevOps maturity.
* You'll have a deep knowledge of containers and container orchestration (Docker and Kubernetes are key).
* You'll have experience of working with cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS, and OpenStack.
* You'll be familiar with a cloud-native approach.
If you are an experienced DevOps professional looking for an opportunity and the chance to be part of change on a global scale, please do apply