Group Finance Systems Support Manager
Flexible - Poole/ Basingstoke
A job with Merlin isn t like a job anywhere else.
With attractions around the world, from rollercoasters to wax figures, we don t
trade in suits, handshakes or briefcases. We trade in fun. In smiles, shrieks
Memories. In magic. But there are no tricks behind our magic. Instead, there
are people like you. Passionate, dedicated people who are committed to making
sure our worldwide attractions and guests experiences are the best they can
to continuing growth and development of Merlin s attractions and brands on a
global scale, we are looking for a highly motivated Group Finance Systems Support Manager to join our Group
Finance Systems team, based in either our Basingstoke or Poole Head office or working from home with the flexibility to travel.
to the Group Head of Finance Systems and Processes and managing a small team, you
will responsible for managing finance systems support, including integration points for on
premise and SAAS (Software as a Service) solutions. You will ensure an excellent level of service
to our internal customers from a technology and business process perspective,
while adhering to our service level agreements, key performance indicators and system
Key objectives include
- Maintaining high standards of ownership and resolution as the leader of our highly respected Global Finance Systems Support team.
- Setting and delivering KPIs (Key Performance Indicators).
- Setting and delivering Stakeholder SLA (Service Level Agreements).
- Adhering to Finance and IT Governance.
- Communicating effectively on support status for business as usual and project activities.
- Timely escalation of complex changes and 3rd line support issues to our finance systems developments team.
- Transition of global project activities into support.
- Managing hyper-care support.
- Building strong relationships with our stakeholders.
- Managing our external support partners and costs.
We are looking for the following skills and experience...
- Ideally finance qualified, you will have gained significant finance support experience within NetSuite and have gained NetSuite certification.
- Experienced in managing finance support teams globally, working with software as a service.
- Experience of managing third party finance support partners.
- Experience of transitioning activities from projects to support.
- Experience of the Service Now platform.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with all levels of global stakeholders.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Experience of NAV v2009 to 2017, Kyriba, DocuPeak and Concur would be advantageous.
- You will be a strong team player, customer focused, flexible, with a can-do attitude and the ability to multi-task with constantly changing directions.
growing fast and alongside a fun and friendly environment, we offer a fabulous
package and amazing prospects ideal if you re already fantastic and can
quickly become even better (our magic can help here). Benefits include
Pension, Life Assurance, discretionary company bonus, 25 days holiday and, of
course, a Merlin Magic Pass which gives you and your friends and family free
admission to all of our attractions worldwide, as well as 25% discount in our
retail shops and restaurants and 40% discount on LEGO.
Here at Merlin Entertainments we are proud to have a diverse
workforce, and we re all about providing equal opportunities to the whole team.
Because of this we are committed to an active all together programme which
starts with our recruitment and selection process.