Croud is a digital marketing agency with a unique business model, recently named Campaign's Global Performance Marketing Agency of the Year.
Croud is looking for a dynamic and creative CRO Account Manager to join our growing team at an exciting point in time. This role is the opportunity to join a team right at the start of an exciting stage of growth where you will be able to take clear responsibility in helping us achieve our goal.
Able to demonstrate a solid understanding of Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO)
, we're looking for someone to take a leading role in the experimentation (A/B testing and Conversion Optimisation) strategy
across a number of exciting client accounts. You will be expected to assist in the development, delivery and reporting of these accounts with the clear aim to increase their conversion rate(s), user journeys and overall user experience. The aim
- to assist in the delivery of a first class service to clients through offering expert advice and clear strategy to help clients achieve their experimentation and/or commercial goals.
The main focus of this role will be to aid in the delivery of clear optimisation strategies for clients across their digital touchpoints, which includes:
- Supporting the Head of CRO and CRO Account Director to plan and deliver CRO testing for named clients in line with quarterly targets
- Delivering qualitative and quantitative insights and use these to develop A/B testing hypotheses
- Assisting in the management of the end-to-end optimisation testing process, including prioritisation, requirements gathering, test implementation, measurement and next-step recommendations
- Delivering service with acute awareness of client commercial targets/levers
- Act as a key point of contact for clients, leading on strategy and helping our clients mature their testing programmes.
The role will also need to aid in the ongoing development, support, training and thought leadership of CRO at Croud through:
- Aiding in the development of a culture of testing and learning, knowledge sharing and best practice adoption at Croud
- Aiding in the CRO channel's development through collaboration on Croud Network development, cross channel communications and internal training initiatives
- Aiding in the implementation and management of required tools and technologies to help successfully run client CRO programmes
- Strong experience across a range of CRO research and testing tools (Google Analytics, VWO, HotJar, Optimizely, Optimize, etc.)
- Knowledge of CRO best practice and conversions levers
- Ability to turn insight into actionable recommendations for your client(s)
- Positive, ambitious and a collaborative team player with a proactive work style
- Strategic thinker with a passion for problem-solving
- Effective time management skills - ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Commercial awareness with the ability to manage multiple streams of activity
- Strong attention to detail
It will be advantageous if you also have:
- Confidence with tracking solutions including Google Tag Manager
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the benefits listed on our careers site which include:
- 25 days holiday a year
- Annual performance bonus
- Sale commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Ride to Work scheme
- Rail card
- Season Ticket loan
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Free home office chair and screen
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package
- Share option scheme
- Life and income protection
- Medical cash plan
- Agile Working Policy
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there's flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Whilst this role is office based and you need to be able to commute to our London office regularly, you could work from home a few days week if you wish to.
Croud is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.