A genuinely different digital marketing agency. We do SEO, PPC, Social, Programmatic, Content & Analytics. We're in New York, London, Sydney & Shrewsbury and work effectively with independent digital specialists in nearly 100 international markets to complete projects for our diverse client portfolio.
We are looking for a highly intelligent, charismatic and creative thinking individual who is passionate about SEO to join our team in New York City.
The role will support the VP of SEO out of our Soho office in New York. You will be responsible for the management and delivery of SEO scopes for our clients, using both internal resources and our network of specialists, in order to achieve client business objectives and targets.
This is a mid-level position suited for a well-rounded SEO, experienced in technical and on-page SEO, and with a working knowledge of creative-led link development. The successful candidate will be a fantastic people-person who can distil complex SEO issues into meaningful, business orientated actions for their clients.
As SEO Manager, you will take the lead with client communication, regularly work with, and make sense of, large data-sets, promote a positive internal team structure and ultimately, be someone who wants to build a career as an SEO.
The SEO Manager will report into the VP of SEO and will support with ongoing delivery and growth for clients. This will include, but is not limited to:Account Management & Delivery
Operations & Innovation
- Building Account Development Plans (ADPs) for clients to help ensure they understand exactly what will be delivered during an engagement
- Work with the team to deliver day-to-day implementation of SEO campaigns
- Preparing for client meetings with detailed, outcome focused agendas
- Briefing work out to our network of content and technical SEO specialists
- Provide reporting and measurement on campaigns, ensure client reports are delivered on time and accurately
- Surprise and delight clients through innovation, knowledge share & insight; highlighting successes on a regular basis
- Challenge and refine SEO practices and scalable processes using our Croudie Network
- Stay up to date with new market tools and opportunities which would support client strategy or Croud's product offering, and share to the wider team
- Proactively keep abreast of industry news and contribute suggestions as to how Croud can incorporate this into our methodologies to improve our services
- Contribute to the internal case study process
- Contribute to the new business process, and pitching
- Demonstrated organizational skills - understanding the significance of getting things done
- Passion for knowledge and the desire to learn in an ever changing digital world
- Good communication skills - the ability to convey an idea with confidence
- Ability to tell and present meaningful stories through data
- Demonstrated examples of SEO tests you've ran in the past
- Details of web platforms you have experience working with
- Excel or SQL skills; the ability to manipulate mass data
- Regex skills or capabilities with CSS selectors; the ability to find search patterns within XML documents or large datasets
- Knowledge of working with data from SEO tools like SEMrush, Ahrefs, Majestic etc
- Examples of Cross-channel activations and tests
Every employee is eligible for the benefits listed on our careers site which include:
- Competitive salary and annual performance bonus
- 20 days vacation a year + 10 public holidays
- 401k plan
- Equity in Croud US following six months of employment
- Full Paid Medical Insurance (including dental and vision)
- New Laptop provided
- Home office chair and monitor
- Spacious office on Broadway in Soho, NY, close to Canal and Prince stations
- Free Citi Bike membership
- Sales commission (if involved in a pitch)
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Classpass or Gym membership contributions
- Fruit, breakfast cereals, snacks, soft drinks and tea & coffee all provided
- Quarterly team offsites / Regular socials
- Agile working policy
- Summer Fridays
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there's flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Croud is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.