CK Group are recruiting for a Partnership Operations Manager to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Great Abington on a contract basis for 12 months.
£27.66 p/h PAYE or £31 p/h Umbrella
Partnership Operations Manager Role:
• Provide broad reaching support to further the goal of connecting the client with leading external science through building networks and relationships with Biotech CSOs, academic researchers and other key opinion leaders across the healthcare industry
• Provide operational reporting leadership and coordination and guidance
• Identify, develop and implement process improvements where possible
• Expertise in alliances and partnering with external partners and building constructive and effective relationships to identify and deliver mutually beneficial value
• Strong background and credibility in a life science discipline
• experience in a Healthcare / research / clinical environment
• Expertise at engaging and leading matrixed teams, a strong and inclusive team player
• A strong track record of project or operational management of external alliances
Our client is one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK. They are committed to working with the NHS, academia and other healthcare organisations to improve the delivery of healthcare and achieve the best health outcomes for people in the UK.
This Partnership Operations Manager role will be home based with some travel to our clients site in Great Abington, Cambridgeshire.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information, please contact Natasha on (phone number removed) or email (url removed). Please quote reference 51494